We regret to announce that tonight’s (Friday) opening ceremony has been canceled due to a few weather factors. The event had a weather delay early in the day that has put most fields behind by 30 minutes and severe weather predicted tonight after 8:00pm. The above delays would force a delay start tonight and with no close shelter for all players or families to seek if severe weather occurs the event feels that in the safety of all to cancel the event.

When

Friday June 28

See Above

Where

Dunbar Park

Who

All Tournament players, coaches and families

Includes

Parade of Flags, Food, Drink, Entertainment and Cultural Exchange

Cost

Free

5
17
60
6k
15k