+1 (312) 650-9342
KICS INTERNATIONAL VILLAGE (IV)
Chicago KICS Cup International Village offers an economical housing package for the weeks tournament with easy access to the playing fields, along with on-site cafeteria, locker rooms, showers, movie room, games room and shops.
The Chicago KICS Cup International Village is centrally located to all the tournament highlighted events and Chicago’s tourist sites/downtown while steps away from Chicago’s spectacular lakefront, beaches and harbors.
Check in will begin on June 26th, with the cafeteria opening for dinner that day.
The Chicago KICS Cup International Village will be the epicenter of activity for the week’s events where players, coaches and team organizers from all around the world will mingle.
- Rooms Types: Dorm room suites with 3 or 4 room attached bedrooms.
- Check in: Wednesday, June 26th at 2:00pm
- Check out: Monday, July 2nd at 12:00pm
- Early Arrival / Late Departure Housing available at additional fee (subject to availability)
- Meal Packages begins with dinner on Wednesday, June 26th and ends on July 2nd after breakfast.
- KICS Kruiser Bus Service to and from fields and Chicago area attractions.
- Free Laundry service and workout room
For more details on International Village accommodations, please contact Blair at email@example.com
KICS International Village Costs:
5 night stay:
$500 per player or $540 (with airport transfer) per player
6 night stay:
$560 per player or $600 (with airport transfer) per player
PARTNERED KICS HOTELS
KICS Exclusive: 149 US Dollars per Night
- Up to Quad Occupancy (4 to a room)
- 123 E Cermak Rd Suite 100, Chicago, IL 60616
- Free breakfast
- 1 mile from International Village
Meal package can be purchased for use at the International Village: